Over time, your lovely hard floors can become cracked, chipped, scratched and worn. This not only looks bad for clients and staff working and entering your buildings, but your damaged and worn floors can also harbour germs and be hard to clean. That’s why regular maintenance of your hard floors is important.
What is Stripping, Buffing and Polishing?
Stripping, buffing and polishing refers to the process of cleaning and restoring your hard floors. This process differs slightly, depending on the condition and type of your hard floor.
The process of restoring your hard floors may include:
- Cleaning the floor
- Stripping the old polish from the floor
- Sealing and polishing the floor
- Buffing the floor
- Machine burnishing the floor
Using high quality products and tools, this process clears away old waxes and residues and gives your floors a shiny new lease on life.
What benefits does this process have?
The stripping, buffing and polishing process does more than just restore that lovely shine on your floors. There are many reasons it is important to regularly maintain your hard floors:
- Removes cracks and crevices which can be hard to clean and be a trap for germs and dirt. This makes your floor more hygienic.
- Saves you money by increasing the life of your floor.
- Boosts your brand image by showing your customers and staff that you care about your workplaces and their health and safety.
- Encourages clients and staff to respect your workplace.
What types of hard floors can be cleaned and restored?
Just about any kind of hard floor can be cleaned and restored. This includes:
- Polished Concrete
What areas of Christchurch do you service?
Your Cleaners provide commercial cleaning services throughout Christchurch, Rolleston and Rangiora. If your work premises are located within these areas and you’d like a free, no-obligation quote to restore your hard floors, you can request a free quote and one of our team will get right back to you.